------snip------

> Besides, it's just a fucking browser. If the 'symbolism' is so
> offensive, go use Netscape or something else that is more AOL-ized for
> you.</rant>
>
> -bZj
>
> --
> Brian Z Jones | down8 at yahoo dot com
> Mozilla 0.9.3 | Windows2000 Server SP2

There is not any reason to get all bent out of shape over Jacek"s
objections to artwork used in Mozilla.

He or his family went through the sufferring's cause by the regimes that
used the previous art work.

I didn't, you didn't. So neither of us can judge.

I always though it was silly anyway to use the Dinosaur. After all we
are supposed to be promoting a top of the line, most up to date
Webbrowser/email client on the planet (possibly in the solar system<Grin>).

And yet we have chosen a dinosaur an animal that with the exception of
the Komoto (Komodo?) Dragon, has been extinct several million years. Can
you imagine the symbolism there?
Phillip M. Jones, CET     |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street        |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809|[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]