DeMoN LaG wrote:

> Asa Dotzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 30 Nov 2001:
> > What gives you any authority to make statements like that? Are you
> > involved in any way in the planning that goes into this project.
> > Are you being intentionally insulting to the people that work long
> > hours trying to make _all_ of the product better? Are you just
> > bitter or mean?
>
> He's just an asshole.  He doesn't bother to read anything, doesn't try
> to learn anything, does not contribute with bugs or real feedback, and
> just constantly bitches and mouths off that Mozilla sucks, plugins don't
> work on the mac (despite other people having no problems), etc.  It's
> quite amusing most of the time
>
> --
> ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
> AIM: FlyersR1 9
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _ = m

Actually I have posted several bugs, and voted on others.

(Also take one to know one :-)   )
Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm
http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm