DeMoN LaG wrote:
-snip-

> You have been this way as long as I can remember.

Actually, when i first started on these groups I wasn't. But the more i
saw things deteriate  (inthe program) and the more I asked what was
going on or reported bugs, or voted on bugs, or offerred comments then
was promptly shot down. The more things deteriated even more.

I can remember several versions ago I could look at pages on

snews://secnews.netscape.com/test.multimedia

And in some cases I could hear sounds or see images. Actions such as
drifter, Marquee and such wouldn't work because the layer comand was
used in code. And I understood that.

Now for several versions I get no sound at all and the images flash on
and off so fast you can't tell what's what and the only way to get out
of the page is to do a force quit. The only response I get get lost, it
ain't happening, your imagining things. So instead of any offerring to
help figure out what is happening I get blown off as a crackpot

Heck I'd be willing to send a copy of my about plugins, and my system
profiler File to anyone seriously interested in figuring out what the
problem is. I'm open to suggestions. But; since I've never had anyone
say can you send me information so I can look into it. I must assume
then it does happen no one has a solution.

> > Go ahead and laugh. But wait 5 - 10 years see how hard you laugh,
> > when every piece of software you get on the planet has to be
> > cleared through Mr gates and his bunch. imagine what the prices
> > will be like even for UNIX.
>
> Yeah...  Sure.  You seem to imply that the Mac going bye bye would
> affect Unix somehow?  The Mac does not compete in the same market as
> Unix.  The Mac has no bearing on Unix at all.

Yes, I am  - because  if Apple was gone, Gates could consentrate all his
efforts at buying up or killing open source for UNIX and other products.
You better thank your lucky stars tha Mac is around. Its a deversion for
Mr Gates to not place 100% of his efforts against UNIX and Open Source.

> --
> ICQ: N/A (temporarily)
> AIM: FlyersR1 9
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _ = m

Phillip M. Jones, CET      |MEMBER:VPEA (LIFE) ETA-I, NESDA,ISCET, Sterling
616 Liberty Street         |Who's Who. PHONE:276-632-5045, FAX:275-632-0868
Martinsville Va 24112-1809 |[EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ11269732, AIM pjonescet

If it's "fixed", don't "break it"!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/america/default.htm
http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/message/default.htm