On Sat, 08 Dec 2001 00:28:43 -0500, DeMoN LaG wrote:

> jon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 07 Dec
> 2001:
>
>> Chocobo_greens wrote:

>>>  for your information  mozilla!=USA, me!=USA,  communist still murder
>>>  thousands in the world under the red star
>>>

>> Thanks, it's nice to know the fanatically politically correct were only
>> an American tradition. Just use something else. You are wasting our
>> brain cycles.
>>

> Honestly, I think it is *you* who is wasting brain cycles.  With all the
> performance and other work that needs to be done, arguing over something
> as dumb, and better yet, easily configurable as an icon is quite stupid.
> Who cares if it is a red star?  Now, if the icon were a red star with a
> communist flag in the middle of it, you'd have an argument.  But hell,
> pick anything in the world and I bet I can find a group of people who
> will be offended by it.  That's life, and that's why you can change the
> icons of programs to whatever you want.

i agree that almost everything will offend someone but, i am not trying
to make mozilla politically correct here <i personally hate that>,
It is obvious that mozilla is making a political statement when it puts
out stuff like this.
my problems are this:
1. i cant use mozilla (not nescape version but  mozilla) without the
communst stuff
2.  in many places of world ..maybe not the developed west, having stuff like that
on you is not a good idea esp for your personal saftey. or is mozilla
intended only for a certain elite group?

CAN WE HAVE MOZILLA WITHOUT <b>ANY</b>  POLITICAL IMAGES LEFT OR RIGHT?!!