DeMoN LaG wrote:

> Chocobo_greens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
> 9utp4j$1cd$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9utp4j$1cd$[EMAIL PROTECTED], on 08 Dec 2001:
> > 1. i cant use mozilla (not nescape version but  mozilla) without
> > the communst stuff
>
> There is no "Communist" stuff.  It's a star with a dragon head in it.

A commie star.

> If it were a Nazi logo or something, you would have a case.

No, we've been though this before: then you and AOL'd tell him it was a
Hindu or Native American swastika.

>  But it is
> not a "Communist" logo.  It was not intended to be a communist logo, nor
> was it made to match any existing communist images.

The star exactly matches the wing and fuselage markings on WWII Soviet
fighter aircraft.

> > 2.  in many places of world ..maybe not the developed west, having
> > stuff like that on you is not a good idea esp for your personal
> > saftey. or is mozilla intended only for a certain elite group?
>
> I'm sorry, "Certain Elite Group"?  Of what?

The ruling class.  Those with money.  Lord, you don't know much about
how the world really works, do you Mr. LaG?

>  If you live in a country
> that doesn't allow free speech and free expression, what are the odds
> you can *get* a copy of Mozilla off the net without getting in trouble?

Like the man (?) said, easy if you're the elite.  Not so easy if you're
the proletariat.

> > CAN WE HAVE MOZILLA WITHOUT <b>ANY</b>  POLITICAL IMAGES LEFT OR
> > RIGHT?!!
>
> You are given a choice of icons via your OS.  If you don't like it,
> change it.  I don't see what is so hard to do here

Make the blind see.