Sören Kuklau wrote:
> "JTK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>"Sören Kuklau" wrote:
>>
>>>"JTK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>>>What commie graphics? I'm only seeing a red star. It's near commie
>>>
> style,
>
>>>but so what?
>>>

>>"Yeah, well, Stalin just murdered all my neighbors, my wife, my
>>children, but so what?  I'm only seeing these big posters of him.  What,
>>me worry?" - You in the USSR ca. 1936.
>>

> Even if I had lived back then, he wouldn't have been able to murder my
> family before I murdered myself. I wouldn't even think of living in that
> society.

Big talk seeing as you have no compunction when it comes to glorifying
that very "society" (actually government, but who's counting?).

> Neither would I think of living in a country where a farmer with a
> brain full of orange juice gets president of the nation.

Farmer?  Orange juice?  Wha??

>>>If there is anything Mozilla expresses politically,
>>>

>>There isn't, that's what makes it all the more tragically comic.  All
>>the commie graphics do is turn away the few people who actually even
>>know about Mozilla, mainly because the attempt to "piss off the Man" is
>>so transparently sophomoric.  Mozilla can't afford to turn away a single
>>soul at ~0.75% market share and going nowhere.
>>

> Lynx has a lot lower market share, and does survive.

Lynx is what it is.  Mozilla isn't what it wants to be.  And Lynx
doesn't have commie graphics slathered about trying to make some sort of
sophomoric "statement".

>>>then it is
>>>open-sourceness (If you will, open-sourceness is close to communism
>>>
> though -
>

>>Only in the way certain multibajillion-dollar companies define "Open
>>source".
>>

> Oooooh... AOL conspiracy :-)
>
> Good morning JTK, Linux wouldn't have survived without SuSE, RedHat, IBM and
> others either!

Damn, you got me!  Ok, just point me to that sweet sweet AIM code and I
give.

>>>if that poses a problem for you, that is.).
>>>

>>No.  Purges pose a problem for me.  Feigned ignorance of blatant
>>Communist symbolism poses a problem for me.  But I'm sure it'll play
>>well in China, won't it Mr. Case?
>>

> I guess Mr. Case would prefer the browser's name to be "WOL" (as in "World
> OnLine").

Or "CCCPOL", as in "ComeCeeCommiePropagandaOnLine".  Or
"0.75%MarketShareOnLine".