JTK kirjutas niiviisi:

> browser.  They get enough of that from The State.

What State? The State of Unconsciousness? I must have missed out on
that, being born in the Soviet Union under the Brezhnev rule and having
lived in the country until its demise.

> Whatagram?  What are you blabbering about now?  Where's Mozilla got
> pentagrams?

Our friend dictionary says pentagram is "a figure of a 5-pointed star
usually made with alternate points". Come on, do I really know English,
my fourth language, better than you?

> 16.8 years.  What do I win?

Zip. I am twenty six.

> Why not?  Kinda when Communism really started in earnest, ain't it?

And what's your trolling with communism? Ancient Sumers were using the
symbols ~2000 BC. It's been used since whenever for whatever reasons.
It's depicted on the national flag of Turkey and you cannot call that a
communist country. It's times 50 or so on the flag of the US of A. And
on the flag of the EU. And Algeria. Angola. Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Brazil. Burkina Faso. Cameroon. Cape Verde. Cayman Islands. Central
African Republic. Chile. China. Comoros. Congo. Cook Islands. Cuba. Etc.
Etc. And I only got to C. Almost any Muslim country has a star on its
flag. I mean, really, what does it take to really understand the
background of something? Perhaps a little studying would help. It's just
a symbol, associating it only with communism is as stupid as associating
it only with Zimbabwe. Are you now pissed at Zimbabwe, too, or are you
just trying find something about Mozilla to nag on?

Over and out.

Raivo