JTK wrote:
> Ah Christ here comes another one:
>
> Patrick Gallagher wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>>> Hopefully, although the feigned ignorance "it's just a symbol!" crowd
>>> never gets tiresome.  Lord.
>>>

>> my, my... he just squashed your argument like a big juicy bug...
>

> BAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!  Yep, he sure did, didna he!
>
>> the star is about as communist as you are.
>>

> And the swastika?  What about that?  Would there be anything wrong with
> replacing Mozilla's "obviously not at all commie" star with an
> "obviously not at all Nazi" swastika?  If so, how so, thou hypocrite?
>
>> then again, you don't seem to listen to arguments that make sense,
>

> Whenever I hear one, I listen.  All I hear is a lot of silence fromn the
> slack-jawed "duhuh... it hain't commie!" crowd.
>
>> and you somehow imagine yourself as being superior to everyone else...
>

> When in Rome....
>
>> so you would make a rather atypical communist leader :)
>>

> *A*typical with a smiley... no sir, I don't get it.  Try again when you
> answer that swastika question above.
>
>> Patrick

You were given about 40 examples of stars such as the mozilla star being
used in non communist situations, and information that would lead you to
find hundreds more - which refutes your statement that the star in
mozilla is communist without a shadow of a doubt. Now, unless I'm
mistaken after using mozilla since around M14, I've never seen a
swastika anywhere in the artwork, nor heard any suggestion of adding one
by anyone other than yourself, so your point and question to me is
utterly pointless...

Patrick