On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 03:31:24AM +0000, DeMoN LaG wrote:
> Chris Charabaruk <com.meldstar@coldacid> wrote in
> 3C916A25.3010105@coldacid">news:3C916A25.3010105@coldacid, on 14 Mar 2002:

> > Yeah, tell me about it. Same people, different parties. Or, as
> > many have put it before, same difference. :P Whether it's the
> > Republicans or the Democrats who are in 'power', the real sceptre
> > is held by the corporate lobby groups, and a nice select group of
> > unknown advisors in government agencies such as the CIA.

> Lewis Black put it best:
> What's the difference between a democrat and a republican?  A democrat
> sucks, a republican blows

        Democrats sleep in king size beds (we won't get into who with).
Republicans sleep in separate bedrooms.  That's why there are more
Democrats than Republicans.

        And the counter to that is...  That's also why there are more BASTARD
Democrats than Republicans...  (Ok...  So we did get into it - and so did
they...)

        :-)

> --
> AIM: FlyersR1 9
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> _ = m

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/