Kryptolus wrote:
> jukola wrote:
>

>> I responded to a "Sören Kuklau" , not you. I have, most likely,
>> replied you already.
>>

> No. You did not reply to me already.
> Trolls have a tendency to ignore facts. Is that so?
> I say it again. Read my reply.

Once again. Troll accusation. If the truth is not as per your liking,
bend it.

There is a message from you timed 00:16 CET to which I replied 00:52
CET. This is the only message I have from you.  Please check your inbox
again. Please check also "unsent messages" if you have, by any chance,
missed to send a particular reply.

The thread so far, as I have it in my inbox, has become a little bit too
complex to be quoted in this mail. It can though be done if you insist.

--
jukola