Sören Kuklau wrote:
> On 3/15/2002 11:47 PM, jukola apparently wrote exactly the following:
>
>> DeMoN LaG wrote:
>>
>>> Your CPU, speed, and other
>>> software running can *cause* the crash.
>>

>> A printer is *not* a software, nor is a CPU.
>

> ...and a jukola seems to be a troll.

Easy way out? Claiming that anyone not agreing with you is a troll. How
convenient.

I'm am *not* a troll! I just question the *right* of Mozilla to gather
information about me and my computer not relevant to to a specific crash.

You have ran out of arguments to why Mozilla should ask for more
information than needed? Poor Mozilla.

I will continue to use Mozilla, the best browser available so far, but
I'll never send any "talkback" information. I've been using NS since
early 1990's and it's difficult to change a habit. Soon, enough will be
enough.

--
jukola