Peter Gutmann wrote:
"Location bar is something more noticeable than yellow".  Have you ever looked
at the pastelly-white vs. pale-yellow location bar on a laptop LCD screen in
bright room light or outdoors?  The two are virtually indistinguishable.  I've
seen older laptops with either poor-to-begin-with or faded-over-time LCDs
where you can't actually tell the difference between the two colours.

This is a valid point. I guess alternatives would include a different color and/or some sort of patterned background to further increase the contrast.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]