> As the voice of reason (as a user), why highq instead of quality?
>
> Seeing that 9 (low quality) contradicts the variable.

I would suggest something before the 3.62 is out on the website:
Using 0 as the lowest quality and 9 as the highest. This would allow some
future extensions. If one day all the 10 levels are used, and that we have a
new super-high-quality-fantastic-thing to add, using the current order, we'd
have to add it on the 0th level, with the thing previously controlled by 0.
Instead of this, using 9 as the highest setting, we could add a new level
(ie 10 or more), remaining totally backward compatible with the options
controlled by the switch.

Just a personnal opinion...

Gabriel Bouvigne - France
[EMAIL PROTECTED]