Hi all,

I just made my latest snapshot with a "whole new psymodel".
it uses always MAXNOISE and do not normalize the spread function.
and it always uses mixed block, subblock gain, scalefactor scale.

The VBR mode of this code passes the "vbrtest.wav", and even more,
the file size will be almost same for the wav that is not problem
with current CVS version of lame.

I will explain the code but I am so busy... the code will tell you
the details. check the code before my explanation.

        http://www.isoternet.org/%7Etominaga/lame-beta/lame-0807.tar.bz2
or
        http://www3.plala.or.jp/initialT/lame-beta/lame-0807.tar.bz2
---
[EMAIL PROTECTED] // may the source be with you!