-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Warren Toomey
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 10:52 PM
To: MP3 encoders development list
Subject: Re: [mp3encoder] SPAM to an email used only in this list..

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 08:48:26PM -0500, Chizl wrote:
> What URL are you guys putting our archives on and leaving our EMAIL
address
> in the posting...  I'm getting spammed!!  As you can see below the email
> address getting spammed is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  This email is
> specifically setup for this list and this list alone.

See the bottom of this posting for the URL. Specifically, see this
entry: http://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/mp3encoder/2003-October/005930.html
where you will see that Mailman deliberately alters mail addresses to
prevent this sort of spam harvesting.

Cheers,
        Warren