I contacted Gmane about the Newsgroup mirroring..  They said you have to
request it, before they will encrypt it..  That's about lame.  They don't
care about the user and their email, just what the forum admin thinks??
Very lame indeed so I'm posting his email address in this post so that his
email will become part of that OPEN SEASON for SCRAPPING.