On 17-02-13 09:56am, Max Kellermann wrote:
> On 2017/02/12 22:25, Profpatsch <m...@profpatsch.de> wrote:
> > See attached patch.
>
> You already submitted the same patch via GitHub, didn't you?  It's
> rejected without further explanation, but I told you that already.
> And I don't like to repeat myself.

Err no, you are confusing me with someone.

If you look at the patch, it just fixes the #include order
of one decoder plugin (otherwise i686 build throws an error
telling you to do so).

I’m sorry if you had harmful contributors, probably expected
with such a big project. :(

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es