On 17-02-13 01:34pm, Max Kellermann wrote:
> On 2017/02/13 13:16, Profpatsch <m...@profpatsch.de> wrote:
> > It doesn???t build on i686
>
> That's what the other guy said as well, but what does that mean?
>
> "It doesn't build" or "it doesn't work" are the worst problem
> descriptions I can imagine.  No information.  I can't understand the
> problem that way.

The problem is that you have a file called check.h.
That your f* imports are order-dependent.

That I won’t waste any time on this, since it’s already
merged on nixos, it’s a trivial patch and I don’t really care.
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/22717

Have a nice one.

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es