On 2018/03/19 13:20, Geoff <mxondeb...@free.fr> wrote:
> It should be documented more explicitly.

Please submit a documentation PR!

> Once again, did i get something wrong, is my english that bad?

I'm not sure. It's a matter of perspective. I asked "can this be
misunderstood" because I thought it cannot, but my perspective isn't
the best to judge those things, because I'm not the target audience
for the documentation. Much of the documentation is bad (copied from
the old wiki and never properly rephrased) or too sparse or unclear or
important information missing. But this was one thing I thought was
brief, yet clear enough. Most likely I'm wrong.

Anyway, PRs very much welcome.

Max