Hi,

I stumbled upon a behavior I don't understand, here it is.

--------------------------------8<-------------------------------------------
printf 'find albumartist "Boards of Canada" album "SKA008"\nclose\n' | \
    nc localhost 6600 | \
    awk -F: 'tolower($1) ~ /^(albumartist|file)$/'
-------------------------------->8-------------------------------------------

I'm expecting to fetch all tracks with the exact match on albumartist =
"Boards of Canada" and album = "SKA008".

Then I thought it should not return any track on my library since
"Boards of Canada"/"SKA008" is not tagged with albumartist.

The tracks for this album only contains plain tags:

--------------------------------8<-------------------------------------------
printf 'find albumartist "Boards of Canada" album "SKA008"\nclose\n' | \
    nc localhost 6600 | \
    awk -F: '!seen[$1]++ { print $1 }'

OK MPD 0.19.0
file
Last-Modified
Time
Artist
Title
Album
Genre
OK

Did I misunderstood the protocol regarding find command?

Cheers
Geoff