No problems from here. These are the links I am using:

hhttp://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wbhart/mpir-1.0.tar.gz

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/wbhart/mpir.pdf

The first will initiate a file download, the second will sit there for
ages and eventually open the pdf doc in your browser if you have the
Acrobat reader plugin. Neither are web pages as such.

Bill.