mpbsd is currently broken, but we don't know of anyone who uses it, or
even what it is used for, so we have considered this a minor issue for
now. We have a ticket to fix it.

Note that if you do make, then configure --enable-cxx or configure
--enable-fat, you must at least do make clean before doing make again,
otherwise you will get failures.

Thanks for your help with testing. It would also be useful if you can
tell us what cpu and gcc version you have, when reporting.

Bill.