Hi Jason,

I have only briefly looked at Mercurial, mainly because it wasn't as
fast as git, and I was in a Mac/Linux development environment (and
didn't require cross platform compatibility).

Do you have any experience of using Mercurial and svn together?  It
would be interesting to see how git and Mercurial compare with each
other.  I do know that the branching in Mercurial isn't quite as
flexible as in GIT, but I'm not sure how this would affect my use of
it!

David,