We could special case it in the test code, I suppose. But given the
number of systems this test code passes on, it is pretty unusual.

Perhaps Burcin could valgrind the test for us (you only need to run
the individual test t-export not the whole of make check). The
t-export test function gets built in tests/mpz

Bill.