Yep, that's right. I'll add that too. I'll be interested to see if you
hit the t-export test failure. Note that you can't have spaces in the
path to the source directory if you want to run make check. This is an
issue with libtools and I'm told the sun will implode before it gets
fixed. That excludes building in Program Files for example.

Bill.