Brian, another thing I'm confused about for MSVC testing.  I load
mpir-tests.sln and it has 143 projects.  If I do a Build Solution
(with Release and x64 selected like I used for building the MPIR
library) I get an error about test-lib.lib not being present.  If I
select that project and build it, and then run Build Solution it
builds about 7 out of the 143 projects but skips the rest.  Am I
supposed to be building each one manually or could you set it up so
that doing a Build Solution first builds the add-test-lib project and
then goes through and compiles the rest?

Jeff.