Hi ,

I wonder how many try this same but give up because it doesn't just work. I've
done the same , needed something , found a few packages on the net , first
one that installs and appears to work get used , the rest get dumped , even
though they could be way better . and if the package does what I want then I
wont change it for another . Even if the package isn't perfect , then I'm
more likely to continue with my current package than have to start from
scratch with a new one.

We bundle yasm with the linux build , and the linux bod's don't need to know
or care about it, How about the same for the windows bod's ? The only problem
I can see is that can VC use yasm.exe without installing it into a "system"
directory?

Jason