Right, but the try test would fail in that case if it wasn't handled
properly, as it definitely tests alignments on alternate limbs. I
would consider it a bug if MPIR used this instruction on data which
was not aligned. It should have special code to handle the unaligned
case, or use the MOVDQU instruction instead.

Bill.