On Apr 13, 9:21 pm, Antony Vennard <antony.venn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Right, I gave it a quick whirl and it does seem a bit more stable than
> TortoiseGit. It is written in C++/C# so some .net framework stuff &
> installs as x32, although I'm not sure if that is because it's a .net
> app or not - I'm not massively knowledgeable on .net. Anyway, it does
> use msysgit which I've got installed OK on my x64 Win2k8 Server VM,
> along with tortoisegit which doesn't work.

It did install easily, which is a big plus, but I haven't had any
success in trying to get Bill's GIT repo - It bombs out with:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd\git.cmd clone -v "github.com:wbhart/
bsdnt.git" "C:/Users/Brian Gladman/Documents/bsdnt/bsdnt"
The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
think it is.
The server's rsa2 key fingerprint is:
ssh-rsa 2048 16:27:ac:a5:76:28:2d:36:63:1b:56:4d:eb:df:a6:48
Connection abandoned.
Initialized empty Git repository in C:/Users/Brian Gladman/Documents/
bsdnt/bsdnt/.git/

So how am I supposed to do this?