From: "Bill Hart" <goodwillh...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 5:37 PM
To: <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] SVN access

I also added a link to a basic page on how to use svn to the website.

Note that at some times of day, the server on which mpir svn is
located bogs down do to mirroring and svn becomes inaccessible for a
few hours. At present there is nothing we can do about that. But at
other times it should be accessible.

Bill.