Hi Chris,

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 4:47 AM, Chris Saunders <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
> Thanks Brian.  I tried this and got these errors:
>
> Error: Can't move
> Error:
> 'C:\Users\chris\Documents\Temp\mpir\build.vc9\mpir-tests\mpn.instrument\.svn\tmp\entries'
> Error: to
> Error:
> 'C:\Users\chris\Documents\Temp\mpir\build.vc9\mpir-tests\mpn.instrument\.svn\entries':
> Error: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.
>
> I have been using TourtiveSVN.  I'm just including the above errors because
> someone running the MPIR site may want to know this is occurring.

It works fine for me on Cygwin:

mv...@winxp ~
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 winxp 1.7.1(0.218/5/3) 2009-12-07 11:48 i686 Cygwin

mv...@winxp ~
$ ls
apps  sandbox

mv...@winxp ~
$ svn co -q http://boxen.math.washington.edu/svn/mpir/mpir/trunk/ mpir-trunk

mv...@winxp ~
$ ls
apps  mpir-trunk  sandbox

mv...@winxp ~
$ cd mpir-trunk/

mv...@winxp ~/mpir-trunk
$ svn update
At revision 2957.

Of course, this is not using TortoiseSVN. But I don't really have
access to a Windows machine. The above just is a shell account that I
use.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen