From: "Cactus" <rieman...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 5:00 PM
To: "mpir-devel" <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mpir-devel] Re: SVN access

On May 24, 9:42 pm, "Chris Saunders" <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
I was just looking at the pagehttp://www.mpir.org/under the section Development List. There is a link there to the SVN repository but no instructions for downloading the repository using SVN. Could some be provided?

If you are doing this on Windows, you need to have a Subversion shell
extension installed, for example, from here:

  http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Then create a directory called, say, mpir. When you right click on
this directory you should see the command 'SVN Checkout', whiich you
can select.

This brings up a dialogue where you can then enter the SVN location:

  http://boxen.math.washington.edu/svn/mpir/mpir/trunk

which should then download the subversion contents into the directory.