On Jun 12, 10:27 pm, Cactus <rieman...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 9:12 pm, "Chris Saunders" <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
>

> > I downloaded and installed Microsoft Windows SDK v7.1 and then attempted to
> > build lib_mpir_nehalem on Visual Studio 2010 Express.  The build failed.
> > I'm not sure that this list allows attachments but I'm going to attempt to
> > attach the contents of the "Output" window.  My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate.
>
> > Regards
> > Chris Saunders

After looking at my installation, I suspect your x64 library path is
not being set up correctly.

Do you have this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin
\amd64\vcvars64.bat

which sets up the paths for x64 builds?

There is aslo this one but I have no idea what the difference is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin
\x86_amd64\vcvarsx86_amd64.bat

One way of testing this is to look in your SDK install directrory for
kenel32.lib and then add this directly on the 'Linker|Input|Additional
Dependencies' for the gen-mpir project.