From: "Cactus" <rieman...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 5:27 PM
To: "mpir-devel" <mpir-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [mpir-devel] Re: Building MPIR for Windows x64 with Visual Studio 2010 Express

On Jun 12, 9:12 pm, "Chris Saunders" <e...@mountaincable.net> wrote:
I downloaded and installed Microsoft Windows SDK v7.1 and then attempted to
build lib_mpir_nehalem on Visual Studio 2010 Express.  The build failed.
I'm not sure that this list allows attachments but I'm going to attempt to
attach the contents of the "Output" window.  My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate.

Regards
Chris Saunders