----- Original Message -----
  From: degski
  To: mpir-devel@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 2:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [mpir-devel] Re: Another disagreement between documentation and
mpir.h

   Hi Jason,

    On windows I just launch a cygwin window and use my favorite text editor
from
    their :)

  Yes, that sounds like a good solution! You're joking, right?

  NO , I really dont use windows at all , just for testing mpir or a few other
things , even on on linux I only use the gui for web and email , the command
line is KING

  BR

  d.