Darn, I already did the conversion :-(

I don't have enough registers to use only the 32-bit registers so I have to
put stuff in r8 and r9 instead.   Given this involved prefix opcodes, I am
wondering what I should o with your coded nops since any alignment you are
seeking won't be the same with r8 and r9?    ANy ideas on how to optimise
this when r8 and r9 are used instead of rsi and rdx?