Great work Jason!

I got quite a few of these out of memory issues in my testing of the new
FFT.

It probably occurs when one of the recursive FFT routines is entered with
the length (n) set to zero, which causes an 'infinite' recursion.  This (n
== 0) is not supposed to happen.

If you can send Bill a stack trace, he will perform magic on it and will,
hopefully, come up with a fix (at least this is what he has been able to do
for me).