The code was working ok in situ in flint so presumably the most recent bug
fixes also need to be propagated to the tuning code as well.

If that doesn't lead to the source of the problem then check that the
memory allocation, especially of tt is being done correctly.

Unfortunately I am not with my computer today so can't check that the
tuning code still works in flint after the most recent bug fixes.

Bill.

On Saturday, 21 January 2012, Jason <ja...@njkfrudils.plus.com> wrote:
> On Friday 20 January 2012 02:43:11 jason wrote:

for it to settle done a bit , I should have the time tonight

>> > done it except for the new fft tuning . I had to change a minor bit
about ULLONG_MAX in tests/t-constants.c as I dont think unix has these or
if configure supports them , I'll check