On 24 June 2013 16:55, redp <redpl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> I have sometimes seen this problem when a build uses old configuration
>> files so it might be worth checking that a full clean has been done
>> before the build is started.
>>
>> but after "make clean" config.h is also removed

It should be. That's the idea.

> and more worse - even if you patch string
> #define HAVE_NATIVE_mpn_preinv_mod_1 1
> in config.h - it will be rewritten during make

I didn't realise that. It's probably not the problem anyway, so don't worry
about that.

I guess that it still didn't work after you did a make clean and built the
library again?

Try switching the order of the directories in your MPNPATH as suggested by
Leif.

If that doesn't work we are going to have to open a ticket for it to be
fixed at the next release, which unfortunately will still be a while away
as we don't have sufficient volunteers at present to do one without me, and
I am unavailable for a while due to vacation and changing jobs (I'm going
to Germany -- where I presume I will have plenty of time to work on such
things).

Bill.