On Saturday, 21 December 2013 14:47:59 UTC, Rob Bowman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running mpir_config.py to create a specific build target for westmere
> (I chose 23) and I'm getting the error below. Can anyone help me with this
> please? I tried using Python 2.7 and then uninstalled that and used Python
> 2.6, but the error is the same with each.
>
> Listing follows:
>
>  1. gc
>  2. p0                 (win32)
>  3. p3                 (win32)
>  4. p3\p3mmx           (win32)
>  5. p4                 (win32)
>  6. p4\mmx             (win32)
>  7. p4\sse2            (win32)
>  8. p6                 (win32)
>  9. p6\mmx             (win32)
> 10. p6\p3mmx           (win32)
> 11. pentium4           (win32)
> 12. pentium4\mmx       (win32)
> 13. pentium4\sse2      (win32)
> 14. atom                 (x64)
> 15. bobcat               (x64)
> 16. core2                (x64)
> 17. core2\penryn         (x64)
> 18. k8                   (x64)
> 19. k8\k10               (x64)
> 20. k8\k10\k102          (x64)
> 21. k8\k8only            (x64)
> 22. nehalem              (x64)
> 23. nehalem\westmere     (x64)
> 24. netburst             (x64)
> 25. sandybridge          (x64)
> Space separated list of builds (1..25, 0 to exit)? 23
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\Users\Rob\ ... some path ... \mpir\build.vc10\mpir_config.py",
> line 743, in <module>
>     n_list = [int(c) for c in s.split()]
> AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'split'
>
> Hi Rob,

I am the developer of this script so I will try to help out if I can.

What version of Python are you using?

Can I ask about how you are running the script - are you running it from a
Windows command prompt or in some kind of shell?

Is the error repeatable and does it happen if you enter any other number?