Thanks, Brian.

I installed Python 3.3 and it works fine. I'm not sure if mpir_config.py
could be changed to be compatible with Python 2.6 onwards (I don't know
Python), but if not then it would be a good idea to change the readme.txt
as it recommends "Python 2.6 or later".

Incidentally, I am using Visual C++ Express 2013 and I have managed to
build the westmere dlls (Debug & Release) and write a simple program to add
1000 + 1 = 1001, so all is well I think.

Thanks again for the fast help!

Rob