On 31/03/2014 23:46, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
> Playing with different arch choices, it seems that x86_64w/gmp-mparam.h
> lacks a definition for FFT_N_NUM.

There might be several like that in mpn/x86w and mpn/x86_64w because I
haven't copied over the tuning files from the equivalent GCC directories
(tuning on Windows is unreliable so we just use the GCC tuning files).

I didn't want to do this piecemeal but it looks as if I should do it if
tuning is now close to complete.