longlong.h hasn't changed between 2.6.0 and master.

The file longlong.h is also constructed by configure on the machine in
question. So if there are x64 constraints in longlong.h, it is because it
wasn't configured for the correct machine.

If you could compile MPIR from the current master branch (or the
MPIR-2.7.0-alpha will do) on the machine in question, from a clean clone of
the repository or tarball and send me the following, that would be very
helpful:

* The exact error messages output by ICC
* A copy of config.log
* A copy of your longlong.h *after* configure is run on this machine

It would also help very much if you could send me a copy of config.log and
longlong.h from MPIR-2.6.0 after running configure on the same machine.

I don't promise to fix it, but I'll have a go. Note I do not have access to
ICC, so will need some assistance with testing possible fixes, etc.

Thanks,

Bill.