Hi,

Le vendredi 14 août 2015 19:36:55 UTC+2, Bill Hart a écrit :

> I appreciate the gesture, but it's better to contribute this to the
> official GMP project. The reason is that it is in their namespace. If they
> add a similar function later, it may end up with a different name, or worse
> still, same name, different semantics!

All right, I did a patch for GMP and submit it through the mailing list
gmp-devel (including the suggestion of Frederik)... will see.

That being said, it seems that they no longer use direct access to
attributes but rather macro
   x->_mp_d  for x an mpz_t is now PTR()
   x->_mp_num for x an mpq_t is now NUM()
   x->_mp_den for x an mpq_t is now DEN()
I found many of the old version in the mpir comparison code compared to
their.

Vincent