Thank you very much, Brian!

I have observed your commits during this week.
I see that many files (*.bat, *.c, *.h) was moved to build.vc directory and
became common. Probably this structure will be much clear and easier to
support.

> However I have not adopted an approach that relies on property sheets to
the extent that you have done. Instead I use only four common property
sheets for lib/release, lib/debug, dll/release and dll/debug.
Good. There should be a "golden mean" for extent of using property sheets.
I think you feel it better then me.

Now I have not enough time so I have just glanced on you files and quickly
tested them for MSVS 2015.
I noticed a couple of errors and fixed them in my new pull request (branch
"msvc1")

By the way, what are you think about external property sheet
(MPIR_Props_External)?

Best regards,
Sergey.