I've been viewing this list for quite some time and am puzzled by the "weak
mayor system" reference. Has anyone considered the possibility that,
currently, Minneapolis may indeed just have a WEAK MAYOR? One who's
invisible until there's an election in her midst? I remember at the start of
her first term how she swore she'd never move out of her ward. A few months
later, it was "hello Edmund Blvd". Her supporters lamented how her "little
tiny house just wasn't adequate". Poor thing. A lot of the citizens in this
city don't have a choice! And that little property tax fiasco at her lake
home? It was shrugged off, by her darling husband in the Sayles Belton
Tribune as a simple little accounting error. Aww...

I must say, after viewing the comments on this forum, that most
Minneapolitans don't feel she's measured up. I was puzzled why she was
elected to a second term, and equally floored when I heard she's got the
huttspa to seek a third. If the citizens of Minneapolis are frustrated with
her performance, then WHO pray tell is the voting majority that keeps
electing her?
JBurns
Cleveland