Hello Minneapolis how are you doing? I have a question for the list. I know
that there will be no money for the state projects this year and there is
going to be a long battle over state funds. Is there any thing to worry
about regarding the city budget? When does the City of Minneapolis have to
turn in there requests to the Mayor? When are the citizens going to be going
down to city hall to lobby for more city funds. How much does the city have
now? Is the city in limbo like the state is with not having any money? If
any one knows the knowledge when this might take place.  Please let me know.

Steven Mac.Donald Froemming
63A 11-6
Windom