So, is this to say that Art ran for CNIA board chair
as a favor to Wizard Marks?  I was unaware that Wizard
and Art had developed such a cozy relationship.  Is
that why Ralph Bruins is involved in the Business
Development Committee too?  I think he's chair, but
not certain of that.

Regardless, Sabri's donations to Urban Ventures
deserve some scrutiny.  Why would Sabri donate to a
Christian organization that his business competes
with?  If there's one thing Basim has demonstrated
over the past several years, it's that he always gets
his money's worth.  Actually, I think that's what he
said on the FBI tapes too - that he could "buy"
support from councilmembers for a few thousand dollars
each.

David Piehl
Central