I'm not questioning Barb's integrity; Barb has a
history of working in the community, and setting aside
the personal agendas of whoever may have them.

Urban Ventures, on the other hand, was collaborating
with Basim Sabri on the motel issue (among other
things) around the time the "donation" was made, which
does cast suspicion on the transaction.  I'm not
"convicting" Urban Ventures on this, just requesting
scrutiny of the transaction, given circumstances that
appear very damning.

David Piehl
Central