Robert said:

But we can't do it if we continue overcrowding the
prisons with people who commit drug offenses and other
victimless crimes.

Me: Victimless? Not all drug crimes are victimless.
Quite the contrary. I spent the spring and summer
living in pure hell from drug dealers in the corner
house keeping us up all hours of the night, shooting
up the block on a couple occasions and threatening to
spray my house with bullets and burn it down. It was
scary over here for weeks on end.

My husband got mugged at gun point on our back steps
and my son also got 9 staples in his head because some
drunk mo decided to jump out of his car and whack my
14 year old over the head with a beer bottle. Ya think
the guys that did this were stone sober? Think again.

My family felt very victimized from all these
experiences. Don't worry. None of the people that did
that stuff are overcrowding any prisons. They never
even got arrested and if they did some judge just let
them off anyway.

Barb Lickness
Whittier

=====
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead